Saturday, May 6, 2017

How do I accomplish my purpose?

Just thinking, I keep hearing people (people being those I meet at church or church functions mostly), "What is my purpose?"  Well, I believe we all have the same purpose.  As Christ said to Peter - be fishers of men - go and make disciples,  It's not purpose we, a Christians, should be asking ourselves.  The question should be "How do you want me to accomplish my purpose?"  While we all have the same purpose, we will all accomplish it differently.  God has created us each as individuals that must use our talents, given by God and the Holy Spirit, to accomplish the task of making disciples.  As it states in Corinthians - some are evangelists, some are teachers, some are pastors, etc.  Tomorrow when you wake up - remember to ask our Lord to show you how to use your talents to accomplish the purpose.  Then thank Him for His wisdom, ask Him to be a part of your day, and ask that He remind you that you portray the Christ people see - so be on your best behavior.

1 comment:

  1. You put it so direct and right on. I'd need 3 more pages to day the same thing.

    ReplyDelete